Thursday, April 10, 2008

Health Scare

I am currently an 8th semester grad student.  Goddamn!  Seeing as how I would be a second semester senior if I were still in undergrad I have decided that my current lack of motivation is due to senioritis.  

In addition to senioritis I also have a travel bug.
  I went on vacay to the coast last weekend and it just made it worse!  In an attempt to cure this affliction I booked a trip to Mexico yesterday.  Of course, after I told people of this excursion I started to hear everyone's fabulous travel plans: Vietnam, South Africa, Thailand...come on!?  Okay, I get it, there are cooler places than Mexico, but I am thrilled about this trip so don't rain on my freakin' parade. 

I apologize for the whiny-ness.  I have a paper to write and my dissertation to continue and all I really want to do is hang out with my friends and drink daiquiris.  Oh, and nap.  And yes, watch the Office:)

No comments: