Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Lovin'

Wow, dating is just too much! Why can't you just skip the dating process and immediately know if someone's a good match and be able to call them on a Tuesday night to complain about your life? Hmm...maybe that's what friends are for!

I've been dating a whole lot lately and I'm just plain worn out! Maybe it would be one thing if I was dating one amazing person after the next, but so far that's not the case. They're either dull or annoying or possibly a closeted homosexual. Not to brag, but I'm way too cute, smart, funny, and socially adept to spend so much time on sub-par men. The scary thing is that maybe I'm not and that's why I keep dating weirdos. Maybe I'm a weirdo and I just don't realize it! Do weirdos know they're weird? This is a question that has been plaguing man kind since the dawn of time.

I still do have a crush on the intern and he officially checked me out yesterday and then we were stuck on the elevator together (fate perhaps?) and he introduced himself and we shook hands (i.e. We touched!). He went to grad school in Colorado and seems terribly outdoorsy (I'm allergic to all things fresh and organic.), but that arm band tattoo just does it for me! Yum!

I know this goes against all things preppy in me, but I actually think sleeve tattoos are hot. A somewhat nerdy, engineer-type who has pro-feminist ideals and had a sleeve tattoo would be my idea of the perfect affair.






No comments: