Sunday, March 2, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

Holy shit! Here I was enjoying my Sunday morning drinking a cup of coffee and perusing articles on the internet when I came across the most amazing invention since the flat iron. The CatGenie is the answer to a feline lover's prayers! (Metaphorically speaking, of course, as I'm not one to pray.) Never touch cat litter again? Yes! Never scoop my cat's poop? Sign me up! Never have to be disgusted by the noxious smell after kitty "uses the facilities?" Please! I'm adding this little gem to my wish list of graduation gifts. There will be a registry so no need to write it down.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I think you should spring for the "tuxedo package." You don't want to half-ass something like this.

mitsi said...

I love that all your posts so far include the word "shit" somewhere quite near the top.

Shit yeah!